regiciders

regiciding in the new world order

søndag, februar 12, 2006

drug charges at christiania

so we (laurence, my mum and me) went for a little walk at christiania yesterday, but that turned out to not be the best idea. we were just minding our own buisness drinking outside the Nemo cafe when the police showed up and charged us all for possession of marijuana. they then searched us all, and they even wanted me to take my shoes off in case i had hidden lots of stuff in my shoes, like you do. they also asked my mum if she was hanging around at christiania alot. since they didn't find anything the charges were dropped. whatever happened to innocent until proven otherwise?

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger paperdoll said...

In a way I wish I had been there...but then again, it's probably just as well that I wasn't a part of that...
It really bugged me that the cops charged my mom with drug charges. They should be thoroughly raped with wine bottles!!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger laurence said...

at least in england they'd take you indoors before doing a full cavity search!!

i'm not sure that's what i meant

i just thought of something. do we have "citizens arrest" here in denmark? cos i presume once a policeman has seized and confiscated illegal narcotics from someone, couldn't you perform a citizens arrest on them for possesion of drugs?

or is that just fucking stupid? yeah, sorry.

we all know the police smoke that shit back home anyway. feed it to their dogs, children, or whatever.

damn crack addicts all of them.

if i was in the police force i'd show 'em what a real crack addict is.

yeah, and the horse they rode in on.

i'll shut up now

 

Send en kommentar

<< Home