regiciders

regiciding in the new world order

fredag, december 08, 2006

ACAB

I was on my way home tonight, and offcourse started people giving me shit. Nothing new there. I asked them why they were giving me shit and they said I was ugly (great reason fuckers!). One of them was really threatening and his girlfriend had to hold him back. I started walking faster, and tried to ignore to reing of food they threw after me. A cop car showed up in the horizon and I thought I was safe so I picked some of the food up from the ground and ate it. The cops stopped and the people started saying that I was the one throwing stuff after them. before I knew it I was surrounded by 6 cops which I had to explain what happened to. They didn't belive me, and when I asked them if they believed me, they said, we believe you if you go home...  anyways. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, whem the people who are suppose to protect me from getting my ass kicked from ignorant pieces of shit, are the ones accusing me?? I already talked to the anarchist black chros (ABC) and they told me that I couldn't really do anything without witnesses. The this is that all the people who asw is were told to "move along" by our beloved fuckers in blue! May they all burn in hell and and get anally raped! Fucking facists!

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger laurence said...

don't read the youtube comments on the ungdomshuset trailers. they're all really depressing. from a bunch of ignorant fascist fucks. even the ones from "normal" people are fucking annoying.

apparently this is a democracy

*sigh*

well fuck that anyway. i can't even vote.

 

Send en kommentar

<< Home