regiciders

regiciding in the new world order

mandag, januar 22, 2007

fair trade think tank

I was at a meeting with the people who run "folkekirkens nødhjelps" fair trade shop the other day cause I'm gonna start doing some volunteer work their. Apparently they have tons of other smaller projects going on. One of these is a fairtrtade think tank. After having told them about my school, my bachelor project and my focus in my education, they asked me if I waned to be the leader of this think tank cause they thought I was best qualifed. I said I'd think about it. pretty fair out!

2 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger julie said...

that sounds really cool. i think you should definitely do it.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger laurence said...

fuckin awesome. go you.

go me too, i think i also went and got me a job. i get paid for mine tho, so i'm nothin but a dirty sellout :/

 

Send en kommentar

<< Home