regiciders

regiciding in the new world order

torsdag, januar 25, 2007

containerraiding

I mailed the sweedish TV people that I still lived in copenhagen and still containerraided, and they called me a talked to me about my trash habbits. They were really interrested in going on a raid with me, my girlfriend (cause I told them that she thought it was disgusting and that I've converted more people, such as you guys into thinking it's good) and a few of my friends. They thought it was really interesting that 
I  thought I could convert my girlfriend into thinking differently about it. anywho, they'll get back to me about what the producers think of it

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger julie said...

that's great. really cool. i am glad you called them.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger laurence said...

yeah.. i knew we left copenhagen too soon :/

 

Send en kommentar

<< Home