regiciders

regiciding in the new world order

lørdag, februar 23, 2008

montreal instead of toronto

we have now left toronto for good, and are in montreal. we took the bus up today, after having spent a day and a half in toronto sorting out last stuff, like shipping, passport, bank etc. we had a nice time with the rand/maize and are very grateful to jason and angus for their help with shipping. we will stay in montreal until tuesday, and then we are flying out to gatwick, england, were we will spend some days in rugby and some days in london, before i head off home to oslo and my parents.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Blogger paperdoll said...

yo people. I'm gonna be in england between the 1st and the 5th. Is rugby far from birmingham?

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger julie said...

birgmingham is not far from rugby, but we will be in london then. who are you seeing in england? you should come to london. will for sure be there the 3rd. might go to brighton one day. come to london, it would be awesome.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger paperdoll said...

sorry, don't think I can make it. I also doubt that I'm going to norgay. The thing is that I have a lot of shit to do and since people are desperate for an answer reich now, it has to be no. However, if I get things sorted out I might drop by

 

Send en kommentar

<< Home